ENROLL YOUR CATTLE
Enroll your cattle in SelectVAC® and realize the benefits of certification.
The Enrollment Process
- Create your SelectVac® account.
Registration is required in order to enroll your cattle. Ranchers, SelectVac® Specialists or Veterinarians
may register. Veterinarians will need their Zoetis Account Number, found on a recent statement.
Already using ScheduHealth or 24/7 Shopping, Login Here
For assistance, please call Customer Service 866-267-0405
- Enroll your cattle.
Once you are logged in to your SelectVAC® account, you will be able to enter information pertaining to your cattle, including cattle size, vaccination designations, and other management practice information. Submit your enrollment form.
- Return to your SelectVAC® account to view, update, and manage your cattle information.
Log in to your SelectVAC® account at any time to:
- View details of your cattle, including enrollment status and vaccination verifications
- Update information about enrolled cattle
- Enroll additional cattle
- View and print Barn Cards that can be used to alert buyers that your calves have been processed in accordance with SelectVAC®
Need help enrolling your cattle? Find a specialist in your area who can assist you.
“I feel our cattle sell well because for the last five years we’ve enrolled them in the SelectVAC® program. Most of our cattle are eligible for natural beef programs, and I think it’s very important that they are vaccinated properly to help prevent sickness so they can remain in a natural program. The calves lose their value to the buyer if they need to be treated and, therefore, are removed from the natural program.”—Tom Griffith
Griffith Livestock, LLC, Williams, CA; Lakeview, OR; and Sprague River, OR